Book | Never Eat Alone And Other Secrets To Success One Relationship At A Time by KEITH FERRAZZI with Tahl Raz

Book | Never Eat Alone And Other Secrets To Success One Relationship At A Time by KEITH FERRAZZI with Tahl Raz

Details
Price:

Description

Never Eat Alone And Other Secrets To Success One Relationship At A Time

full-width

price/$00.00

off/Book

some words like the first page from the book

How does one turn an aspiring contact into a friend? however are you able to get others to become emotionally invested in your advancement? Why are there some lucky schmos who always leave business conferences with months' worth of lunch dates and a dozen potential new associates, whereas others leave with solely indigestion? wherever are the places you move to meet the type of individuals who may most impact your life?

From my earliest days growing up in Latrobe, I found myself absorbing wisdom and advice from each supply imaginable— friends, books, neighbors, teachers, family. My thirst to achieve out was virtually unquenchable. however in business, I found nothing came on the point of the impact of mentors. At each stage in my career, I sought out the foremost successful  people around me and asked for his or her facilitate and guidance.

I initial learned the worth of mentors from an area attorney named george Love. He and also the town' stockbroker, Walt Saling, took me underneath their wings. i used to be riveted by their stories of professional life and their nuggets of street-smart wisdom. My ambitions were sown within the fertile soil of George and Walt' rambling business escapades, and ever since, I've been on the lookout for others who may teach or inspire me. Later in life, as I rubbed shoulders with business leaders, store owners, politicians, and movers and shakers of all stripes, I began to gain a way of how our country' most successful  people reach out to others, and the way they invite those people' facilitate in accomplishing their goals.

I learned that real networking was regarding finding ways in which to form others additional successful. it had been about operating laborious to administer over you get. and that i came to believe that there was a litany of unsentimental principles that made this softhearted  philosophy possible.

These principles would ultimately facilitate me attain things I didn't assume i used to be capable of. they might lead me to opportunities


otherwise hidden to an individual of my upbringing, and they'd come back to my aid once I failed, as we have a tendency to all do on occasion. That aid was ne'er in additional dire want than throughout my initial job out of business school at Deloitte & Touche Consulting.

By typical standards, i was an awful entry-level consultant. place me in front of a spreadsheet and my eyes glaze over, that is what happened once I found myself on my initial project, huddled in an exceedingly incommodious windowless space within the middle of suburbia, files stretching from floor to ceiling, perusing a sea of data with many other first-year consultants. I tried; i actually did. however I simply couldn't. i was convinced boredom that bad was lethal.

0 Reviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *